Lenovo 45N2094 20V 2.25A Adapter|Charger For 45N2094 20V 2.25A
Product SKU: ACLV007BK
OutPut: 20V 2.25A
Watts: 45W AC Adapter
Connect Size: Square interfaces with pin
Update: Now in Stock
WorldWide Ship 1 Year Warranty
Lenovo 45N2094 20V 2.25A AC Adapter Compatible Part Numbers:
Lenovo 45N2094 20V 2.25A Power Adapter Fit Laptop Machine Models:
- 0C19880 20V 2.25A
- 20V 2.25A For Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 11 Series
- 36200246 20V 2.25A
- 45N0293 20V 2.25A
- 45N2094 20V 2.25A
- ADLX45NLC3A 20V 2.25A
How to choose an right ac adapter
Determine the desired output specifications of the AC adapter. This can usually be found on the old adapter, the electronic device, or the instruction manual of the electronic device. There are two components to this: the voltage, measured in volts, and the current, usually measured in milliamps (MA or A). When selecting an Lenovo 45N2094 20V 2.25A Adapter, you will want to match these as closely as possible.
Determine the connect size of the adapter plug. Plug connect sizes are normally measured in millimeters. If the plug connect size wrong with an adapter, meaning that it can't plug on your laptop. So before order, pls read Lenovo 45N2094 20V 2.25A Power Adapter description more carefully.
How to right maintenance ac adapter
Compared with other laptop components, laptop AC adapter is susceptible to get damaged because of wrong maintenance before being faulty and incorrect replacement after being damaged. Here I would like to show with you the right maintenance and replacement ways in the course of your utility of laptop ac adapter.
The major failure of AC adapter is the poor quality in some components, such as PCB layout, laptop power cord and so on. To avoid it, some details should be paid attention to in the process of maintenance.
1. If the charger cannot be repaired on time, a compatible one can be used to replace it as long as the output voltage and current is similar. As there's a voltage stabilizing circuit in it, it is no use to worry out overvoltage or ultraviolet.
2. Try to prevent the internal cable from disconnection when winding the laptop power cord. If the laptop cannot gain the power from the Lenovo 45N2094 20V 2.25A Charger, install the laptop battery and check if it boots up properly. If so, there must be something wrong with the power cord or the adapter, which can be located by a universal meter.
3. Check if there's any problem with the capacitor, resistor or inductor, such as a bosomy bag on the surface. Under the circumstances, you'd better to replace it with a new one. Otherwise, it will cause a serious problem.
4. It has happened that the adapter damage was a cause of computer motherboard burning. Although the condition of this kind is rare, it is dangerous if the internal voltage stabilizing circuit is out of order.
5. Try to prevent the shell. Once it is broken down, it will occur to be the problems like the increasing electromagnetic radiation which affect the stability of the laptop.
The information above is necessary to all the laptop users. If not maintained properly, failures or even accidents will happen. Therefore, it is best to carry it to a professional service company to repair.